Sunday, November 02, 2008

Gee, it's been a long time since my last post. I reckon one could say that I took the Summer off. No kidding, I am not sure what was the last tournament I played in, and much more do I not remember the last game I played. It must have been one at the local chess club. Well, right now, I've got no game analysis ready, but I do have something to share. My wife and I drove to Andover, NJ this afternoon to look at some antiques, and we chanced upon this chess set for sale. It's in very good condition, and I estimated this set to be from the middle of the first half of the 20th century. Of course, I could be wrong but the design of the knight tells me that I could be right. It's in perfect condition and it is a complete set. My wife usually takes hours going through store after store while I make one quick survey of the place and see if there is something that would interest me. An old chess set is always a good find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home