Thursday, June 07, 2007

Make a Comment

I know that chess fans visit this blog because my counter is active. One thing I can't tell is how many visitors are repeat visitors and how many are new readers. It's not a problem as long as people come. Sadly, most readers don't comment. Comments give me feedback. I know that if I had more news-related reports on this blog people are most likely to give feedback. Controversial issues will, of course, set this blog ablaze. However, my blog was not meant as a political news hub. It's really about the game itself. I have recently added an applet that enables readers to play against a computer, a puzzle of the day on the sidebar, and a game viewer. And, of course, I provide game analysis of the latest tournaments around the world. I hope you appreciate my site. You're in check!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home